Kool Kidz Academy participates in the Georgia Pre-Kindergarten program. The curriculum is approved by the State Board of Education to prepare children for kindergarten. Basic tuition for this program is covered by state funding. Some additional fees may apply. Check with koolkidsacademy for enrollment dates and availability. Your pre-kindergarten is eager to learn and explore more about the world . find out how your child can stretch her imagination and discover new concepts with concepts whit confidence
Visit the Georgia Pre-Kindergarten site for more information.
- Language and Literacy Development
- Mathematical Development
- Scientific Development
- Social Studies Development
- Creative Development
- Social and Emotional Development
- Health and Physical Development
Each class features a lead and an assistant teacher, and provides 6.5 hour quality instructional day that incorporates an approved curriculum. We also strongly believe in involving parents throughout the academic year.
In addition to the classroom curriculum, we strongly believe in real life learning experiences, such as
- Exciting Field Trips: On an average our school organizes 15 to 20 field trips in a year to connect classroom learning with real life experiences.
- Special Activities: Each month of the academic year, a special activity is organized for the children to learn by hands-on experience. For e.g. Science lab experiments, Recycling, Visit from Zoo Atlanta etc.
Pre-K classes start at 7:45AM and closes at 2:15PM on each working day. Children are also provided nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack prepared in our kitchen.
Please note that GA Pre K classes follow Forsyth County elementary school schedule for professional development days, weather related closures and early release days. Some days may vary because of parent teacher conferences. Please check with your class teachers.